mina-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Bosteels <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDC test error on windows
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 09:45:36 GMT
I (as the author of the test and the MDC filter itself) don't mind removing
or disabling the test, but I think we should try to find out WHY the test
fails randomly. The test did work in the past.

I am currently on vacation, so can't look at it during the next few days.
Will have a look when I am back.

Regards,
Maarten