mina-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Xin <xinxi...@gmail.com>
Subject MINA in Android 2.2
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:15:16 GMT
Hi, guys

I'm using MINA and Apache FTP Server in Android. All works fine in Android
version 1.5/1.6/2.0/2.1 but crashed on the latest Android release 2.2 Froyo.

By debugging the code I found that it will crash when MINA trying to call
Java NIO Selector.wakeup() function for the first time. The wakeup() will
throws a runtime exception Null Pointer Exception. Android use Apache
Harmony as its Java NIO implementation.

Could someone give me some suggestions on how to fix this bug or are there
any workarounds that I can use to let MINA working?

Thanks a lot

Alex