mina-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Charron <twaf...@gmail.com>
Subject State of Vysper, Documentation
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 16:47:54 GMT
  Well, after looking thru the Vysper code for the past few days, and
now ferreting thru it in NetBeans, I have a few questions.

  Is there any design documentation for developers, beyond what's
present in the javadocs?  Over all, the only issue I really see is the
complexity of figuring out how to do something useful with the server.
 Using it as an embedded server doesn't help much when it's difficult
to figure out how to add functionality.

  I've been able to figure out how to do something, but I'm also
*VERY* familiar with XMPP.  It's funny how much, but how little, has
changed in the last 12 years.  :-D  etherx.jabber.org brings back
memories.  lol.

--
-- Thomas