mina-dev mailing list archives

From hy...@web.de
Subject SSHD Server and PublickeyAuthenticator
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:24:02 GMT
Hi,

I have a general Question about the PublickeyAuthenticator - it's an interface and I haven't
found any sample implementation of it.
I have public keys from a client application that should connect to my server. I can put them
in the .ssh/authenticated_keys file or store them separately. If I am using the Apache SSHD
and SshServer, do I have to check the validity of the incoming client key manually during
the establishment of the connection from client side? Does this actually mean that I have
to implement the PublickeyAuthenticator.authenticate(String username, PublicKey key, ServerSession
session) method and compare the parameter "key" with the locally stored key file?

 Thanks for any help!

 Best Regards,

 Hendrik
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit ├╝ber 300 Videos.