mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache FtpServer 1.0.5, take 2
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 22:03:44 GMT
  On 10/1/10 10:58 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Odd, I get
>
> [INFO] Too many unapproved licenses: 13
>
> but when I look at the report I see the same thing you claim.  Odd.
Not necessarily. However, the way we use rat in FtpServer is a bit basic.

If you add :

<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>rat-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-alpha-3</version>
<configuration>
<excludes>
<exclude>**/target/**/*</exclude>
<exclude>**/.*</exclude>
<exclude>**/NOTICE.txt</exclude>
<exclude>**/LICENSE*.txt</exclude>
</excludes>
<excludeSubProjects>false</excludeSubProjects>
</configuration>
</plugin>

then you will be able to run
mvn rat:check

without getting a NPE, and you'll get this result (I have removed all
the compliant files ) :

Summary
-------
Notes: 5
Binaries: 8
Archives: 0
Standards: 364

Apache Licensed: 364
Generated Documents: 0

JavaDocs are generated and so license header is optional
Generated files do not required license headers

0 Unknown Licenses

*******************************

Archives (+ indicates readable, $ unreadable):

   Files with AL headers will be marked L
   Binary files (which do not require AL headers) will be marked B
   Compressed archives will be marked A
   Notices, licenses etc will be marked N
   B     core/src/examples/resources/ftpserver.jks
   B     core/src/test/resources/client.jks
   B     core/src/test/resources/ftpserver.jks
   B     core/src/test/resources/keymanager-test.jks
   B     distribution/bin/ftpd.exe
   B     distribution/bin/ftpdw.exe
   N     distribution/common/lib/README.txt
   N     distribution/README.txt
   N     distribution/res/conf/README.txt
   B     distribution/res/ftpserver.jks
   N     distribution/res/home/README.txt
   N     distribution/res/log/README.txt
examples/ftpserver-example-spring-war/src/main/resources/ftpserver.jks

--
Regards,
Cordialement,