mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA 3.0] Message-less, non-flooding I/O mode
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:13:20 GMT
  On 10/6/10 5:49 PM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 17:37, Oleg Kalnichevski<olegk@apache.org>  wrote:
>> I apologize for intrusion.
> Oleg, no apology needed, I highly appreciate this thread.
> Very informative.
Indeed. It's probably certain that MINA is lacking documentation, and
that it's internal is quite complex.

All imputs are very welcome at this stage of design (basically, blue print).

In fact, I would be really interested in knowing exactly what kind of
service you want to provide on top of NIO/ MINA (if it fits your need),
because it ight be useful in the design decision we would take.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,