mina-dev mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject [Sub project proposal] Rsync implementation
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:55:55 GMT
Hi all,
I'd like to propose a new MINA sub project : rsync implementation
For those unfamiliar with this product, rsync is a robust
implementation of hge files transfer over the internet , brnging
reliability, security and efficiency...
It's a common need for me in projects to deal with large data
synchronization and nothing is available (1 dead project + 1 empty
project on google code)
I think that using MINA as a robust foundation for the project brings
us a warranty to concentrate on the functional aspects for the project
(handling the differentiel and transfert efficiently)

Your opinion is import for me , before trying to launch a project
before an hypothetic integration into MINA universe

Regards
Jerome
PS:
please be indulgent with my poor english written
I can give you much details on demand..

--
Jerome Moliere - Mentor/J
http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com/