mina-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verifying server key
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:36:25 GMT
I may miss something here, but the idea was that you would provide your own
implementation of ServerKeyVerifier.
It has a single method which is:
    boolean verifyServerKey(ClientSession sshClientSession, SocketAddress
remoteAddress, PublicKey serverKey);

So in this method, you can easily prompt the user the way you want and you
have access to the server key.

I agree we could add a getServerKey() method in the AbstractSession class to
help a bit.  But I don't think you actually need it at this point.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet