mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA Project branding
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:23:16 GMT
On 1/5/11 9:45 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> We need to ensure we fulfill the checklist for the Apache Project
> Branding for MINA:
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#checklist
>
> Since this is mostly about the web sites, I was thinking we could
> divide them among ourselves. Here's the ones we got, please sign up
> for getting one or more in to shape :-)
> * MINA
> * FtpServer
> * Vysper
> * Asyncweb
> * SSHD
FYI,

I'm adding this footnote at the end of each site :

Apache Software Foundation</a>&nbsp;-&nbsp;<a
href="http://directory.apache.org/privacy-policy.html">Privacy
Policy</a><BR>Apache MINA, MINA, Apache Vysper, Vysper, Apache SSHd,
SSHd, Apache FtpServer, FtpServer, Apache AsyncWeb, AsyncWeb, Apache,
the Apache feather logo, and the Apache MINA project logos are
trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.</div>

--
Regards,
Cordialement,