mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Presence propagation issues
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:03:52 GMT
ok, am I getting this right:
Users do mutually subscribe to each other? Do you use a lib like smack?
Have you already upgraded to 0.6?
I still don't have a case to debug. TRUNK works for me with mutual
subscriptions.

You could try stepping through PresenceAvailabilityHandler, especially
handleInboundAvailable, and if this looks good,
handleOutboundAvailable.
You could also try to dump the roster and see if both parties really
have a contact status of "both".

  Bernd