mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject [Vysper] Vysper Admin console
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:58:04 GMT
Hi

I'm currently working on a webbased admin console for Vysper. It uses
the service administration module that Bernd is working on and is
completely form driven. That is, besides a white list of allowed
commands, nothing is required to be implemented in the console once a
service admin command is done. It's pretty cool :-)

I'm about to commit a first prototype of it. It works with the
existing commands but does not support all field type and lack quite a
lot in esthetics :-) It's based on Spring MVC and Smack. There's not a
lot of code to it.

Please try it out. You need to start a server that uses the service
admin module, a ServerMain is provided in the admin-console module.
After that, you should be able to deploy the admin-console to any
servlet container, or simply run "mvn jetty:run" in the module to
start Jetty with the console deployed.

Bernd, I did a few minor changes in the service admin code, I hope I
didn't screw up anything or complicate your work.

/niklas