mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: Contribution how-to
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:59:01 GMT
On 3/30/11 5:52 PM, Francis ANDRE wrote:
> On my side, I am using the RFC 1006 in my own implementation of a full java OSI stack.
Have a look at http://www.kampbel.net

Sounds like a crazy idea ! Could be fun too...

I'm wondering who is still using OSI stack now. I worked for years in a
company which was implementing all those X.NNN specifications, and I
must say I'm quite please to get rid of it :) Still, I'm an ASN.1 fan, I
have no idea why.

Also OSI is most certainly used by big telco companies and banks. They
have massively invested in such technologies back in the 90's...

Interesting.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,