mina-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Google Summer Of code 2012
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 06:03:58 GMT
Sir ;
Actually i meant to go from existing issue.Most probably implementing a new
feature.I liked to work with Apache FTP server project or Apache Asyncweb
project. It will be help full for me to some body suggest a idea about a new
feature .so that i can proceed with it to create a good proposal.
(As i see, in most of organizations they put some project ideas list for the
gsoc ,so that students begins to proceed with them  )
Thanks.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka