mina-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Google Summer Of code 2012
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:22:41 GMT
As i figure out in other apache projects  they have listed some project
ideas (community) on issue tracking system and students are working on those
project ideas. Actually i am also willing to work on such a idea where a
mentor is willing to share the experience.

--
*Thanks *

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka
University of Moratuwa