mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Mahajan, Navdeep (GE Healthcare)" <navdeep.maha...@ge.com>
Subject Documentation Of Admin Console and writing server extensions
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:22:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to evaluate Apache Vysper and I see there isn't enough
documentation available on how to configure admin console and write
server extensions. I guess the admin console jar is actually a war which
can be deployed onn any app/web server, is that correct assumption?

Secondly is there any documentation available on writing server
extensions for Apache Vysper? Or is there an example you can share?

Regards,

Navdeep Mahajan