mina-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinav <cse.6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache FTP Server Architucture
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:36:36 GMT
Zeyad <zmhailat@...> writes:

> Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@...> writes:
>

> > On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny
> > <elecharny@...> wrote:
> > > You know, we are more into coding than diagramming. Nobody never saw a
UML
> > > diagram producing a NPE, but it's not really useful too, so ... :)
> >
> > If we could only start measuring usefulness by how many NPEs things
> > throws, I would be WINNING.
> >
> > Anyways, Anwar, as Emmanuel already replied, I don't think we have any
> > UML diagrams for FtpServer, but we'll be happy to answer any questions
> > you got here on this list. FtpServer is a pretty simple code base with
> > pretty much no magic.
> >
> > /niklas
> >

> Hello All,
>
> This is Zeyad, Anwar's research mate :)
>
> Thanks for providing this information.
> Actually, We are studying the run-time architecture of Apache FtpServer.
>
> I am wondering about the maintenance. For example, if somebody submit a bug,
how
> the maintainers will fix it? I mean how they going to find the component
that
> contains the bug?
> If I am beginner, for example, at Apache FtpServer code and I wanna add
> features, fix a bugs or reuse specific component in other project. I think
I'll
> need a diagrams that explain Apache FtpServer architecture for me.
>
> Do you have, kindly, any source of information that can explain the
different
> components of Apache FtpServer in specific or FtpServers in general.
>
> Thanks, :)
> Zeyad
>
> hello guys,

this is abhinav,and i m new on this site.....
i just want to know the basic architecture of the FTP server.How the FTP
server works diagramatically.i m a beginner n working in a software company in
india. basically i m i the team of the build n release so i should have the
basic knowledge of the FTP server.

so if anyone knows the basic architecture of the FTP server plz share with
me....

that wud means a lot.........
 thanks,,,:)
Abhinav