mina-dev mailing list archives

From Edouard De Oliveira <doe_wan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : rpc benchmark result with mina/netty/grizzly
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:09:40 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if you received any response but we sure have to take a look at your benchmark
and tune your impl or try to understand where we may loose some perfs.
Although, this bench might be interesting to use in our current discussions around mina 3
not only to compare with others but also to demonstrate if our new choices are right.

Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-