mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SSHD 0.6.0
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 06:34:24 GMT
On 9/2/11 6:58 PM, sebb wrote:
> The NOTICE file is wrong.
>
> It should start with:
>
> Apache MINA SSHD
> Copyright 2xxx-2011 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> This product includes software developed by
> The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
>
> The rest of the NOTICE file is for *required* notices of software that
> is included in the release.
>
> It should not contain the license text; which should be in the LICENSE file
>
> Have a look at the httpd ones for an example.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/
>
> These are blockers.
>
> Sorry, don't have time to check for AL headers at present.
There is no missing AL. I ran mvn rat:check, all is ok.

I agree with the LICENSE.txt file : slf4j is missing. The MINA
NOTICE.txt contains all what is needed, it can be a good start for the
sshd licences file.

Regarding the staging repo, I must admit I don't understand why we have
a org/apache/sshd/apache-sshd/0.6.0/ directory and a
org/apache/sshd/sshd/0.6.0/ repository ?

Otherwise, the apache-sshd/0.6.0/ apache-sshd-0.6.0-src.tar.gz
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-016/org/apache/sshd/apache-sshd/0.6.0/apache-sshd-0.6.0-src.tar.gz>

file does not reflect the current hierarchy we have on svn, as
mentionned by Sebastien. The src subdirectory has been created, and I
don't see the rational behind this creation. It's not a blocker for me,
but I think this should be fixed.

I'd like to see the NOTICE.txt file fixed before the release can be
validated, and this is for me a -1.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,