mina-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Mina SSHD 0.6.0 (2nd try)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:23:27 GMT
Cancelling this vote due to the missing AL header.

On the optional dependecies, slf4j-api is actually mandatory.  Also
slf4j requires one implementation at runtime, so we include
slf4j-simple (though we use slf4j-log4j in the tests).   Bouncycastle
and apr are included, because even if they are optional, they do
provide some important features.  For jpam, I don't think anyone is
really using the pam module, so I'm not sure why we'd have to include
the dependency.  And if you ask why it is included, iirc it's because
some people found odd that one artifact was not included in the binary
distribution I think.

--
Guillaume Nodet