mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Lok <fula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vysper] User authentication using different domains
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 09:32:39 GMT
Oops, my bad.  Accidentally clicked send.

Anyway, I've got 0.8-SNAPSHOT downloaded and compiled.  I'm
implementing UserAuthentication instead of UserAuthorization in 0.7.
Here's the output from the logs when I specify user1@yahoo.com as the
username:

---------------------------------------
17:26:53,461 | DEBUG |
org.apache.vysper.xml.decoder.XMPPContentHandler | Decoder writing
stanza: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams"
to="yahoo.com" xml:lang="en" version="1.0"></stream:stream>
17:26:53,467 | INFO  | com.test.vysper.auth.JDBCUserAuthorization |
verifyCredntials
17:26:53,467 | INFO  | com.test.vysper.auth.JDBCUserAuthorization |

I can see in the first line that it's sending to "yahoo.com".  But in
the Entity object, I still get the front portion of the username
before the @ character.

Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks.