mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Decoding LDAP protocol in MINA 3
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:32:31 GMT
Hi guys,

just to inform you that I was able to draft a very simple proof of
concept LDAP decoder in MINA 3. It took me 2 hours, and it simply works.
Of course, it does not deal with many tricky aspects of LDAP decoding
(including the handling of those messges when decoded), but basically, I
can use Apache Directory Studio to do a BindRequest, which is received
as byte[], decoded and forwarded to the last filter in charge of the
messages.

I have to simulate a complete round trip by sending back a hand crafted
message to the client.

Many thanks to Julien for his hard work ! Seems promising !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,