mina-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Mahoney <mike.maho...@thingworx.com>
Subject Re: Vysper BOSH session initialization
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:34:25 GMT

On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Mike Mahoney
> <mike.mahoney@thingworx.com> wrote:
>> I finally got this working.  It was basically a three step process: 1. Expose a function
to manually create a session, 2. Set the state of the session to AUTHENTICATED, 3. Manually
to the session resource binding.  Not doing the last two is what was leading to my empty responses.

> Just to make sure I understand, is this on the client side or is it a
> change in the Vysper code? If the latter, would it be anything worth
> sharing?
>
> /niklas

It's in the Vysper code.  I think it would be worth rolling into the BOSH extension.  It's
very useful if Vysper is embedded in a web app or some other platform that already requires
authentication.