mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jesús Castillo <jesus.a.casti...@gmail.com>
Subject FTPserver and OSGi support
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 05:44:04 GMT
I was able to deploy the ftpserver as a bundle in ServiceMix. However, I
found some limitations
and I wonder if any of them could be addressed in future versions.

1. Dependency between interfaces and implementation that make difficult to
segregate them in different bundles.

2. The NameSpaceHandler doesn't support property placeholder. It would be
great to define attributes such as port="${port}"
using the OSGi compendium service.

3. The NameSpaceHandler should support customized factory classes.

In addition, support of Interceptors for Commands would be of great benefit.
An interceptor would allow us to inspect and customized the Server easily.

Jesus.