mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Vysper BOSH session initialization
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:54:25 GMT
any support for doing session attachment as described here: http://metajack.im/2008/10/03/getting-attached-to-strophe/
?

> There didn't seem to be any support, but I wanted to make sure.  If anyone has any thoughts
on a good way to approach this I'd be happy to work on it, since our project needs the functionality
anyway.

>From my reading of the post, it doesn't seem to require any support on
the server but should work just like regular BOSH. But, I might be
missing something.

/niklas