mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Neeley" <neel...@ociweb.com>
Subject [Vysper 0.7] Server-to-Server communication...
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 02:52:13 GMT
Hi,

  Can anyone tell me what XMPP specs focus on the server-to-server
communication portion of a distributed chat deployment and if Vysper would
allow that portion of the server to be extended with a different
implementation of the communication? So if I had a Vysper server and a
non-Vysper server running on different nodes and need to communicate between
them, is there an extension spec I should be considering?

TIA,

Marc