mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MNA 3] SSL support
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 10:11:51 GMT
Le 5/2/12 8:00 PM, Julien Vermillard a écrit :
> +1
Ok, I have committed some changes, but I'm still not pleased with what
we get at the end.

The problem is that in order to get a TCP session secured, we have to
store the SSLContext somwhere. If we stores it into the
AbstractTcpServer/Client, then we stores it in two different places. The
very same for the initialization : we have to implement the init code in
two classes...

If we want to have this filed and method shared, we should have them in
the AbstractIoService, but then, it will be visible for the UDP classes...

Another solution would be to get rid of this SSLContext field, and to
move it into the IoSessionConfig TCP implementation...

I do think, atm, that it would be a better solution.

thoughts ?

Btw, the IoSessionConfig hierarchy is a bit limited, we may want to
improve it by creating a TcpSessionConfig and an UdpSession config
instead of the DefaultSocketSessionConfig...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,