mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration from Confluence to CMS
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:03:16 GMT
Hi guys,

all the Apache projects must migrate from Confluence to use the Apache
CMS by the end of this year. We have been warned that doing it at the
last minute will most certainly be bound to failure, due to the lack of
support we may have by then.

I think it's time for us to start the migration of the sites (MINA,
FtpServer, SSHd, Vysper and Asyncweb).

I have done some preliminary experiments on Directory project, and I
think the best would be to use Asyncweb as a playground - unless any of
you wants to start on another project.

I'll come back later this month with more feedback.

Btw, it would be a good timing to review the MINA doco, and probably to
deprecate MINA 1.0 and 1.1, which are not any more used (AFAICT).

Thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,