mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Chopra <dhruv.cho...@shephertz.co.in>
Subject websocket codec in Apache Mina
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:25:43 GMT
Hi,

We are using Apache Mina for NIO in our gaming server. In our
scenario, the same server must handle data transfer across native
clients (iOS, Android) and web browsers (which are communicating
through websockets).
To do this, we have prototyped an encoder and decoder in the MINA
chain which will do the websocket handshake and manage communication
over WebSocket dataframes (as in RFC 6455).
My question is that is there already a filter for doing this (or one
under development)? If not, we would like to contribute what we have
done to the Apache Mina project and would like to know the process.

Thanks,
Dhruv

Product Site : http://appwarp.shephertz.com/
Company Site : http://shephertz.com/