mina-dev mailing list archives

From Kanupriya Dadariya <kanupriya.dadar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: empty string for language tag in SSH constants
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:53:52 GMT
As read in the SSH Authentication protocol documents in Mina sshd

>From an internationalization standpoint, it is desired that if a user
+   enters their password, the authentication process will work
+   regardless of what OS and client software the user is using.  Doing
+   so requires normalization.  Systems supporting non-ASCII passwords
+   SHOULD always normalize passwords and user names whenever they are
+   added to the database, or compared (with or without hashing) to
+   existing entries in the database.  SSH implementations that both
+   store the passwords and compare them SHOULD use [RFC4013] for
+   normalization.

Would like to know if this normalization is handled in Mina code and how do
we make sure that i18n is taken care ?