mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Bad news : [Result][VOTE] MINA 2.0.6 Release, take 2
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 15:22:56 GMT
Hi guys,

sometime, sh*t happens. Just a few hours after I closed the vote, and of
course after I moved all the jars to people.apache.org, I just
discovered a bad bug in the UDP part I modified... This is a blocker for
Apache Directory Server (more specifically for the Kerberos server which
uses UDP), so I will have to cut a new release asap.

I will not announce the 2.0.6 release, and the web site will not expose
this version either.

I'm currently conducting some more tests, and will try to add a new test
to cover the loophole we have in the unit tests.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,