mina-dev mailing list archives

From ben crook <bentoncr...@yahoo.com>
Subject setting ftp user home dir on windows
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 12:30:03 GMT
i am using the apache ftp server on windows for my app dev. in the user.properties file , i
am having difficulty setting the user home dir

I need to be able to modify this home dir variable in the user.properties file within my windows
app. I currently take a user defined path in my app such as "C:\users\john\desktop" and that
would be the root for the apache user home dir. I tried setting the user.properties file to

ftpserver.user.admin.homedirectory=C:\users\john\desktop

and

ftpserver.user.admin.homedirectory="C:\users\john\desktop"

but neither would work.

i see the example uses "./res/home"  , it would be verify difficult for me to know the exact
path and have to traverse where the apache is installed and then traverse allt he way back
to ./././././users/john/desktop

i am hoping there is an easy way to set an absolute path for windows? if not could you add
such a feature to the user.properties file for windows?