mina-dev mailing list archives

From Mike van Goor <m...@probie.nl>
Subject Re: synchronous client and sever socket messaging
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:04:21 GMT
Hi,

Another way would be to temporary remove the OP_READ from the other
socketchannels on the selector.
I am not sure if this is supported by MINA to be honoust.

Like Emmanuel stated there is no way to stop a client from sending data
to the server. The above method will only stop MINA from reading the
buffers untill you set the interest back on the selector.

Regards,
Mike