mina-dev mailing list archives

From FaXin Zhong <faxin.zh...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: MINA SSHD question
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 02:31:38 GMT
Hi Again,

Either removing the login as and password or changing them to username and password are both
OK for us.  We have realized letting customer input username and password on the screen, but
the login as and password are still printed there, which is ugly for us.

BRs/Faxin

-----Original Message-----
From: FaXin Zhong
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:25 AM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Cc: Led Xu
Subject: RE: MINA SSHD question

Hi,

We are using mina sshd server.  We create default ssh server instance, start it with my own
port. Then we use putty to login our sshd server, the login as and password are printed in
putty terminal. Now we need change the prompt to username and password. Is there anything
we can do? Appreciated.

BRs/Faxin