mina-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Doud <leon.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rosters not working as expected
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:10:19 GMT
I may have given the wrong impression. I understand its a volunteer effort.
I was afraid that there might have been a Vysper specific mailing list and
I was emailing the wrong project mailing list. :)

I'd really like to contribute. Currently I'm looking at a possible issue
with presence notifications.