mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA3] M1?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:38:08 GMT
Le 4/18/13 10:32 AM, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
> As I'm new to this process, what is the quality level you expect in M*
> releases. I've seen lots of problems in the SSL part, I don't think SSL is
> working at all, so should we fix it before or after ?
Yes, we should fix it before M1. I think we have made some progress last
week, but we need better tests and most certainly some code review. Lack
of time on my side this week...

We can also consider that SSL is for M2 at this point. Milestone are
just a way to make baby steps toward the first RC.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,