mina-dev mailing list archives

From Pramila V <premilakrish...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Request for the tutorial link
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:40:20 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the SshServer.java, SshClient.java.
I downloaded all the respective lib files. I configured the port in
SshServer.java file & compiled the SshServer.java.

It shows the following error,

server_files\SshServer.java:40: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class SshdSocketAddress
location: package org.apache.sshd.common
import org.apache.sshd.common.SshdSocketAddress;
                             ^
server_files\SshServer.java:52: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class DefaultTcpipForwarderFactory
location: package org.apache.sshd.common.forward
import org.apache.sshd.common.forward.DefaultTcpipForwarderFactory;
                                     ^
server_files\SshServer.java:53: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TcpipServerChannel
location: package org.apache.sshd.common.forward
import org.apache.sshd.common.forward.TcpipServerChannel;
                                     ^
server_files\SshServer.java:71: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ForwardingFilter
location: package org.apache.sshd.common
import org.apache.sshd.common.ForwardingFilter;
                             ^
server_files\SshServer.java:265: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ForwardingFilter
location: class org.apache.sshd.SshServer
    public void setTcpipForwardingFilter(ForwardingFilter forwardingFilter)
{
                                         ^

Request you to help us how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,