mina-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Cagney <cag...@fixmo.com>
Subject Re: SSHD SSH RFC Compliance
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 16:31:54 GMT
Yes, I noticed how the SSH code likes to insist on Bouncy Castle; any
work on that would be appreciated.

In a similar vein, I've got my prototype for SSHD-211 (RFC compliant
mechanism for adding custom services) to the point where it "works for
me". Code is at
https://github.com/cagney/mina-sshd-service/commits/master .  If
someone could look at SSHD-214, SSHD-215, SSHD-218, SSHD-220, and
SSHD-221 (patches included); I can see about extracting patches for
SSHD-222 and SSHD-223.