mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA 3.0 Thrift and Protobuf support
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 08:44:56 GMT
Hi Raphäel
Looks neat, I have definitively a use case for that : RPC.

Perhaps we should have two maven module : one for thrift, one for
protobuf ? This would avoid people to have thrift dependency when they
use protobuff (and "vice versa").

I would be definitively better than the current java serialization
codec bothering everybody on android !

Julien