mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CoAP
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 16:56:20 GMT
Hi,
I have CoAP message encoding/decoding working, managed to have a
server handling a GET request with this CoAP client :
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/copper-270430/

I'm pushing the code as a new mina/coap module, I'm not sure of the
vast audience for here this code, but it can make a nice UDP test case
for mina.

Julien