mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Secured/Unsecured events ?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 20:30:55 GMT
Hi,

As I'm reading the TLS specs, I noticed that the processing of the close
alarm, if not critical, may leave the underlaying transport connection
(socket) open, probably to deal with STARTTLS behavior.
So one option would be to had two new events: Secured (end of handshake)
and Unsecured (Non critical Close alarm received).
Another pro is that in case of re-handshake, the application can now be
notified.
By the way, do you know how the critical flag is given back by the
SLLEngine ?

Jeff
--
Jeff MAURY