mina-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA 3.0 JDK7+ only ?
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:35:58 GMT
I think having the codec module java 6 compatible would help to use it
with MINA2 or other framework.
WDYT ?
--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Steve Ulrich
<steve.ulrich@proemion.com> wrote:
> 2 Reasons for 7.0:
> 1) When MINA 3 is released, Java 8 is near or already released
> 2) Developers who don't want to upgrade to Java 7 because of the (testing, developing,
whatever) effort won't upgrade to MINA 3 either.

> So +1 for Java 7
>
>> Raphaël Barazzutti [mailto:raphael.barazzutti@gmail.com] wrote:
>>
>> IMHO, developers who will do the jump to MINA 3.0, might also want to
>> benefit of the cutting-edge features of JDK7.
>>
>> +1 for MINA 3.0 on JDK7

> PROEMION GmbH
>
> Steve Ulrich
>
> IT Development (IT/DEV)
>
> Donaustrasse 14
> D-36043 Fulda, Germany
> Phone +49 (0) 661 9490-601
> Fax +49 (0) 661 9490-333
>
> http://www.proemion.com
>
> Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Ing. Robert Michaelides
> Amtsgericht-Registergericht-Fulda: 5 HRB 1867
> E-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you have received this
> E-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform the sender immediately by E-mail
and then delete this E-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee, you may not
use, disclose, distribute, copy or print this E-mail. Addressees should scan this E-mail and
any attachments for viruses. No representation or warranty is made as to the absence of viruses
in this E-mail or any of its attachments.