mina-dev mailing list archives

From "derek@user1.net" <de...@user1.net>
Subject Re: mina receive
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:21:44 GMT
Likely should be in the users mailing list....however...

You're sending the text "buffer" terminated by the null character ('\0')
which I'm assuming you are using as a message terminator. The server has
received it fine so it's likely either:

1) Your decoder isn't set up right and doesn't know that the message has
ended therefore it is not being sent to the handler. Which decoder are you
using?

2) Your decoder is fine but you're not doing anything with it in the
messageReceived method of your IoHandler. Can you confirm it is not being
passed to the handler?

Hard to tell since "can't receive" is a bit vague.

Cheers,

Derek