mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MINA 3.0.0-M1 take 3
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:39:41 GMT
Le 7/18/13 1:44 AM, sebb a écrit :
> On 17 July 2013 22:16, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Le 7/17/13 2:33 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> 3rd attempt to cut a release. The binary package now contains just what is needed,
and the Nexus repository now contains the release.

>>> A temporary tag has been created (it can be removed if the vote is not approved):
>>>
>>> - GIT tag : "mina-parent-3.0.0-M1" SHA-1 : "35f5b85e65a367dc57eb045b975bfeff5a0bf3cd"
>>>
>>> Project: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/repo
>>> Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/commit/35f5b85e
>>> Tree: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/tree/35f5b85e
>>> Diff: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/diff/35f5b85e
>>>

>>> - Nexus repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-158/
>>>
>>> Let us vote :
>>> [ ] +1 | Release MINA 3.0.0-M1
>>> [ ] +/- | Abstain
>>> [ ] -1 | Do *NOT*  release MINA 3.0.0-M1
>>>
>>> Thanks !
>>>
>> I gorgot to mention that the packages are available at :
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/
> The source layout is very odd.
> I would expect to be able to compare the source archive with SCM, but
> there is an extra src/ directory in the archive.
> That should be removed.

Ahh, crap... The src.xml file contains :

    <!-- Copy sources into '/src' -->
    <fileSet>
      <directory>..</directory>
      <outputDirectory>src</outputDirectory>

which is wrong. TheoutputDirectory should be empty.

This is the third thing to fix for the next release.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,