mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MINA 3.0.0-M1 take 3
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:05:26 GMT
Le 7/17/13 2:33 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> 3rd attempt to cut a release. The binary package now contains just what is needed, and
the Nexus repository now contains the release.

> A temporary tag has been created (it can be removed if the vote is not approved):
>
> - GIT tag : "mina-parent-3.0.0-M1" SHA-1 : "35f5b85e65a367dc57eb045b975bfeff5a0bf3cd"
>
> Project: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/repo
> Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/commit/35f5b85e
> Tree: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/tree/35f5b85e
> Diff: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/diff/35f5b85e
>

> - Nexus repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-158/
>
> Let us vote :
> [ ] +1 | Release MINA 3.0.0-M1
> [ ] +/- | Abstain
> [ ] -1 | Do *NOT*  release MINA 3.0.0-M1
>
> Thanks !

FYI, I think that unless we have some critical issues withthis release,
we keep the vote going on (btw, please vote...)

I suggest that if the M1 is voted, I start immediately to cut a M2 with
the fixed release problems. ATM, we need a release to move forward, as
we have side projects depending on it (ApacheDS for instance is waiting
for MINA3)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,