mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Post 3.0.0-M1 tasks
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 06:54:34 GMT
Hi guys,

now that the 3.0.0-M1 has been released, I'd like to list the tasks we
need to complete for the next release, beside obvious bugs and features :
- update the site to add some MINA 3 pages
- generate the Javadoc for MINA 3
- fix the release process (there are many little irks to polish)
- document the release process so that anyone can cut a release in the
future
- add some documentation about MINA3

The last item is critical. MINA 2 documentation is far from being
perfect, and we need to offer a better odcumentation to our users.

I'll work on the release process fix next week, I'd like to cut a M2 asap.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,