mina-dev mailing list archives

From Gentian Hila <genti.t...@gmail.com>
Subject onDownloadEnd, onUploadEnd firing when aborting the transfer
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:34:36 GMT
Documentation says that these events are fired on successful download or
upload.

I am running the defaultftplet and  I can see they are getting fired when
the transfer is aborted as well.

I do not have much customization yet, just trying out Apache Mina FtpServer
and ran accross this.

My ftpd configuration is pretty simple:

    <ftplets>
        <ftplet name="ftplet1">
            <beans:bean class="org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet.DefaultFtplet">
            </beans:bean>
        </ftplet>
    </ftplets>

Is there a way to guarantee that they fire only on success or a some way
that I can check within the methods if the download or upload was complete?

Thank you,

Gentian