mina-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Uma Maheswara Rao G (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Comment Edited] (FTPSERVER-450) PropertiesUserManager userDataFile is always NULL.
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:12:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-450?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13798934#comment-13798934
] 

Uma Maheswara Rao G edited comment on FTPSERVER-450 at 10/18/13 9:12 AM:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check this is addressing your issue?

I got your point, i.e, since the path based file may not exist but file might present in classpath.
So, it is loading from classpath but we are not setting userDataFile in that else condition.
Is that you mean? 

Attached a patch to address this.

{quote}
Let me know how can I format my code like you did, because it is very difficult to read code
for you .. even me.
{quote}
You can just add {noformat} {code} {noformat} tags surrounding to your code peice.
Ex: {noformat}
           {code}
                code peice
          {code}
      {noformat}       



was (Author: umamaheswararao):
Please check this is addressing your issue?

I got your point, i.e, since the path based file may not exist but file might present in classpath.
So, it is loading from classpath but we are not setting userDataFile in that else condition.
Is that you mean? 

Attached a patch to address this.



> PropertiesUserManager userDataFile is always NULL. 
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FTPSERVER-450
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-450
>             Project: FtpServer
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.6
>         Environment: JDK 6
> Windows 7 64 BIT
>            Reporter: Aizaz AZ
>            Priority: Blocker
>         Attachments: FTPSERVER-450.patch, PropertiesUserManager.java
>
>
> PropertiesUserManager userDataFile is always NULL. Because you didn't set  your class
variable value equal to what you get in constructor when PropertiesUserManagerFactory calls
your constructor new PropertiesUserManager(passwordEncryptor, userDataFile, adminName); of
PropertiesUserManager,just need to do below super this.userDataFile = userDataFile; and issue
is fixed
> PropertiesUserManagerFactory propUserManagerFactory = new PropertiesUserManagerFactory();
> 		propUserManagerFactory.setFile(new File("ftpusers.properties"));
> 		propUserManagerFactory.setPasswordEncryptor(new ClearTextPasswordEncryptor());
> 		mUserManager = (PropertiesUserManager) propUserManagerFactory.createUserManager();
> 		mFTPServerFactory.setUserManager(mUserManager);
> Set file has no effect because factory will call your constructor PropertiesUserManager(passwordEncryptor,
userDataFile,
>                     adminName)
> and you didn't set this.userDataFile = userDataFile;
> complete
>   public PropertiesUserManager(PasswordEncryptor passwordEncryptor,
>             File userDataFile, String adminName) {
>         super(adminName, passwordEncryptor);
>         
>         this.userDataFile = userDataFile;
>         
>         loadFromFile(userDataFile);
>     }
> Issue fixed



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message