mina-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Müller <120.9921f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sendxmpp mit vysper
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 23:05:15 GMT
Hello Bernd,

i use openjdk-7.
in the ssl-certificate is contained the domain bogus.com, this is the
originally from this server.
i have switched for testing back to domain vysper.org, but its the same
result.
i have tested bogus.com as domain too, the same result.

i have this problem only with the sendxmpp-skript
(http://sendxmpp.hostname.sk/)
the same problem ist existent with google talk!

i need this skript for sending notifications to me.

there is no problem to connect with all other tested clients (pidgin for
linux, and xabber for android) !!!

Greets,
Markus