mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Theisen <lucasthei...@pastdev.com>
Subject SSH FileSystem implementation
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:34:35 GMT
I put together a Java NIO FileSystem implementation over SSH as an
extension to JSch.  I recently came across the MINA project as I was
looking for a Java SSH implementation that supported ecdsa (not yet sure if
you do).  It appears that MINA SSHD may be a better home for my SSH
FileSystem implementation.  Would you be interested in the contribution?
You can view the git project here:

https://github.com/lucastheisen/jsch-nio

Also, as I began digging through your implementation, I saw dependencies on
JSch.  Is that only for unit tests, or is MINA SSHD itself a wrapper around
JSch?

Thanks
Lucas