mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Chopra <dhruv.cho...@shephertz.com>
Subject Re: MINA on multihomed machine
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:51:10 GMT
I understand how it will work with acceptors and binding to different
interface - I would like to know if someone has done it with MINA before
and could share their experience. To handle more than 65k+ concurrent tcp
clients (16 bit port range) - I will need such a setup. If there are any
bench marks for this that would be great.